Friday, December 3, 2010

Simplicity (2006)


I promise to honor you Lord in all that I do.
By making changes and sacrifices Ill give you my heart.
All I ask is that you return the favor, too.
This small step is a fraction to my start.

I refuse to take for granted the gifts you have brought.
Physical pleasures are only temporary gifts.
So I promise to live my life in purity; in mind, spirit and thought.
All I need Lord, is someone who can sift.

Sift through the past and find the diamond in the rough.
Im living for you now Lord, in all that I do.
Ill dig deep for him, though it may be tough.
Ill do this for you. Ill be honest and true.

So please, Lord, bless me with your grace.
Help me learn your dance, Abba, Father.
I want to marry and see your face.
I want to be the proverbial wife and mother you speak of in your word.

No comments:

Post a Comment