Friday, December 3, 2010

He (2007)


~ I can't get him off of my mind.

~ The mere thought of him warms my soul.

~ I know he's thinking of me and smiling.

~ He knows my heart's song and sings it beautifully.

~ He knows just what to say, and what not to say.

~ He respects me and guards my heart without being told to do so.

~ It is in his nature to be chivalrous.
~ He dances with me and doesn't care who is watching.
~ Loves me out loud, but makes no one uncomfortable.
~ Possesses a child like love for everything that surrounds him.
~ Does not miss out on this worlds' beauty, even in the darkness that surrounds it daily.
~ Can see the good in people, looks past the sin and loves the sinner.
~ Desires me, wants me, and needs me.
~Has given his life so that I may experience one of my own.

Jesus, you are my perfect man. You complete me beyond any measure of fulfillment. I love you with every inch of my being, you are my "one."

No comments:

Post a Comment