Friday, December 3, 2010

Modest is Hottest (2006)

It has been brought to my attention lately that I may have been inconsiderate in matter of dress around my friends. When I first heard this, I'll be the first to admit that I was a little shocked and offended. But, after looking through my closet when I got home, I realized that there were some articles which were better left unworn in my possession.

To those of you who have been offended by my attire, I'm extending this formal apology. I just wish you had said something to me sooner about it, rather than felt uncomfortable all this time. I never meant to hurt/offend/distract anyone, and I apologize.

Inadvertantly, this has affected/influenced many relationships since I've been in Kentucky. To those of you that this applies to, I would like to extend a special apology.

To those who had the guts to step out of their comfort zone and talk to me about it, all I can say is thank you. You have taught me something about myself that I didn't know before. It's been a reality check for me, and I'm doing my best to fix it.

So I'm asking for patience, and understanding. This is taking work for me. I'm having to break a pattern that I've grown up thinking was acceptable.

Once again, I apologize

No comments:

Post a Comment