Friday, December 3, 2010

Health update (2008)


For those of you who have no idea what this is about, read my last blog and you’ll understand.
For anyone else, here’s the scoop.
I’m doing okay, the ultrasound technician did find a small tumor but it’s to small to do anything about so I have to wait 6 months and check on it again. I have a breast tissue disorder, it’s something to the effect of my not being able to produce fatty tissue, so my muscles get overworked and cause me a lot of pain. Right now it’s only the right one, they said that it will probably spread to the left as well. It’s not a dangerous thing, their just more dense so if a cyst or tumor were to be in the middle it would have to be larger before they could see it.

Nothing can be done about it other than pain medicine as needed, Vitamen E, Fishoil pills, and going on birth control. I also had to give up caffiene and chocolate.

Happy Saint Patrick’s Day! Hope you’re having a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment