Friday, December 3, 2010

If I rename it "Laryngitizzle" does that make it more hip? (2007)

Yeah, so my Thanksgiving break is coming a little earlier than anticipated this year, woo.

Laryngitis:  If you haven't had it, you should definitely give it a go, and by that, I mean not at all. It's stinky.

Maybe not if I was a quiet person with a job that didn't require a lot of vocal activity... but alas, I'm not. Therefore this really inconveniences me.

I can't speak, but when I do I sound like a middle school boy ripe and voice changing. I can't go through a drive through because they can't hear me, and I'm carrying a small notepad to "speak" to people with.

They say I'll be this way until this weekend, so I should probably stay in, rest, and not speak if I can help it. Lovely on Thanksgiving, right?

Anyways, mildly frustrated, but glad to be out of work temporarily regardless.

Hope your day is going well, have a happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment