Friday, December 3, 2010

Romance (2007)

"When the music fades, all is stripped away, and I simply come. Longing just to bring something that's of worth that will bless your heart."

"I will lift my eyes to the maker of the mountains I can't climb.... I will lift my eyes to the healer of the hurt I hold inside."

"Be blessed, be loved, be lifted high. Be treasure here, be glorified. I owe my life to you my Lord, here I am."

"I'm forgiven because you were forsaken. I'm accepted, you were condemned. I'm alive and, well, your spirit lives within me, because you died and rose again. "

"Oh I could sing unending songs of how you saved my soul! Well I could dance a thousand miles because of your great love! My heart is bursting Lord, to tell of all you've done. Of how you've changed my life and wiped away the past. I wanna shout it out, from every rooftop sing. For now I know that God is for me not against me."

---------------------------------------------------
Sometimes when I wake up it's like the air i'm surrounded by is different. The sun is shining perfectly upon me and the wind is a sweet reminder that Christ is always nearby.

I love days like this, but I wonder why every day can't be as special? Why does it seem like when I'm tired that everything is off a little, including my mood? Maybe it's because I'm surrounded by negativity. I pray against it with all of my might but sometimes it catches up with me and catches me by suprise at the most inopportune times.

I believe that a smile can make someone's day, and a genuine conversation and prayer can change it. A simple touch from someone who's being nice can alter one's thinking. Just imagine what it would be if we let God do that and not friends and strangers.

I am filled with so much love right now that I feel I'm about to burst, it's the best feeling ever! I'm a writer, but am finding myself at a loss for words to describe exactly what it is that I'm experiencing. The only words I have are romance. I am being romanced by a savior that knows just what to say. He has also given me a discernment today in different areas of my life. I'm so thankful for the insight.

I love that I'm at a place where I'm comfortable being myself, and I don't feel that I need to hide it to fit in. I'm greatful for the opportunities that God has given me today to minister in my own special way. I'm thankful that He's given me a smile, so that I might comfort and cheer up those around me. Thank you for allowing me the grace to have compassion for those that may not have always shown compassion in return. Please help me to continue to grow more compassion and help me forgive and to love more, Jesus. My heart, my whole heart, belongs to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment