Friday, December 3, 2010

It's Contagious (2007)


I have probably had the most awesome day, ever. My last few blogs have been somewhat emo, so I thought I'd post about the awesom-icity of these past 24 hours or so.
First, I praise God for blessing me with situations, conversations, little reminders of just how special he thinks I am. Lately I've felt like I hadn't been fulfilling my responsibilities all that well, and in the last 24 hours I have been shown over and over just what an impact I've made in the lifes of the people around me.
Second, I'd like to send out  a HUGE thank you to my friends. A) for always being there for me, and B) for holding me accountable when I really don't want to be sometimes. God has used you guys in my life in ways I struggle to put into words.
I went with Phil and Bethany to my high school (in Harrisburg) to give the final devotion of the year at Youth For Christ today. I was so blessed by all the students there, whether they listened or not. They were heavily prayed over, and I hope that they got something out of what we spoke on.
I was informed that I'm quite the matchmaker via Sara Schaffer and Blake Mathis, that was so refreshing. Okay, so maybe I'm a hopeless romantic. :-)
Bethany and I are officially (as of Monday's confirnmation) the MC hosts of this year's Battle of the Christian Bands ---- yay! (We already have skits in mind!)
I gave my testimony today at BASIC, and had a really good response. I was nervous about it, but the way apparently God worded it through me made people think. Now the girls are wanting to put together a girl's bible study group that meets (roughly) on Tuesday evenings from 7:30-9:30 in the p.m.
I hope you all are blessed so much this week. Twirl around and hug strangers, eat something you love and praise him the whole time you're enjoying yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment