Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Facts (2010)

1. I love bubble tea
2. My dream dude is already dead.
3. I love witnessing awkward situations.
4. I used to kiss frogs so they'd turn into princes.
5. I will travel the world.
6. I fall quickly, even though I try not to.
7. I have considered a life of celibacy.
8. I cook because it relieves stress & nourishes my body.
9. I'm bad about jumping head first into stuff & then second guessing myself.
10. I love to dance in the rain.
11. You should kiss me in the rain, & the snow.
12. I try not to let you see how much I care already.
13. I'm a girly girl, but i like boy stuff too.
14. I want to change the world.
15. If I could afford it, I'd stay. But I won't live in kentucky.
16. I want to be dipped in chocolate in Hershey pa.
17. The most riveting thing I've ever seen was the holocaust museum in dc.
18. I hope I'm someone that you can look up to.
19. I miss my childhood.
20. I'm homesick
21. I'm worried I'll be stuck in retail forever.
22. I like you, a lot a lot.
23. I'm fickle
24. I'm not good at sleeping alone.
25. I want someone to love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment