Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Game on. (2010)

The hustle & rush of my day to day leaves little time to think. Through the people, the smiles, job applications & haze I remember why I'm here.

I'm here to heal. I'm here to learn about myself and others. From what I gain, I'll bring to you, and from then on out we'll know. 

When I'm discouraged I pray, & then I remember the stars we looked at as we talked. When I'm lonely I remember our hugs and dancing all alone. I remember music, I remember laughter, and I remember that I'm okay and so are you. 

When I'm excited I remember to be thankful to god and to document it. I want to share my excitement with both you and the world. I want to spearhead big projects and get super creative to share with you the things we could do. 

When I'm perplexed I write out my journal of written prayer to god, and mail it to you. I need you to know I'm not perfect, and to see how my mind works through the choices I make. Then we can determine my strengths and weaknesses and meet them head on. 

So throughout my days, weeks, months I may not physically be there, but you are never far away. This is only the beginning of our adventure together. 

So I say, "game on."

No comments:

Post a Comment