Sunday, January 16, 2011

Thoughts in Passing (2011).

I didn't end up going to Kentucky for the wedding because I had interviews that I had to do for the paper early today, and I wanted to be able to spend longer visiting with my friends. Instead I went to the movies, shopping for cardigans, groceries for a football party. I also took a bunch of pictures which pleased me greatly. I miss everyone in Kentucky, but I really needed a quiet day. I was able to do a lot of relaxing things that helped me before school started. I haven't really written any poetry lately, and this one isn't very good but I thought I'd post it anyways.


I read things all the time. 
I browse the net; peruse online.
I try to keep my mind occupied.
I hope these emotions get easier with time.


It's hard knowing I'm the one to blame.
That I'm the cause of all your pain.
If I could fix it I would be your savior.
Sometimes I wish life would grant me the favor.


January is coming to an end.
My memories are starting to blend.
I'm piecing things back together with glue.
I wish you knew it's hard for me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment