Friday, January 14, 2011

Oh weddings

I'm really happy that my friend is getting married to someone he loves. Weddings are a time of celebration, the joining of two souls into one. Namely, getting your super powers. If one person can be good, two people combined can be great. The key, is being great for good and not evil.

I'm headed to Kentucky to go to this wedding tomorrow. I haven't been since Christmas and I'm hoping I can catch up with some people while I'm there. I definitely want to see my family, I got my SLR camera working again (thanks to Zach), and I'm hoping to take a lot of pictures. It's a great stress reliever for me, and this is the last day that I'll get off until the end of the semester.

I have four 400 level classes that are all paper rich, I also was promoted from writing one article a week to five. So this just became a crazy-stress-filled-oh-my-god-my-head-may-kerplode-before-its-over semester. I told my parents the other day to have all my mail forwarded to the school, because I'll likely never see them again. I may, in fact, disappear.

So, before that happens, I want to go to Kentucky and see some people. Not all, because it isn't possible to do so in less than one day unfortunately. Zach's coming with me, so I'm really excited that he can meet my family. This is our first extended road trip together, I'm most excited about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment