Sunday, January 23, 2011

Desire (2011).

This was sparked by Jael listing her wants and Sam teasing her about wanting a list. So, Zach, here you go :)

I am so ready to curl up in bed.
I want you to be with me right now.
I want to turn on a movie and fall asleep.

I want to hug you and bury my face in your neck.
I want you to play with my hair while we talk, again.
I kind of just want you to touch me in general, I enjoy it.

I want to relax without worrying about missing breaking news.


I want to cook delicious meals.
I want to read my school books.

I want to hang out with my sister.
I don't want to be "so" about my job.


I want to focus.
I want to take pictures.
I want to have real friends.
I want butter pecan ice cream.

I want the 80's look to come back into style.

I want an entire day where I don't worry about things.
I want to have friends (real or not) that want to spend time with me.



After looking at my list, I also want to give up on my OCD tendencies that required that I order each want by length.

No comments:

Post a Comment